Preventive Dentistry services at Divine Dental Studio include:
- Thorough dental cleanings and oral hygiene instruction
- A comprehensive dental exam and treatment consultation with Dr. Lomesh Popat, including x-rays and an oral cancer screening.
- Fabrication of a custom athletic mouthguard to protect from sports injuries
- Fabrication of a custom nightguard to protect your teeth from clenching and grinding
- Placement of a fluoride treatment and dental sealants to help prevent tooth decay
What can I expect from my routine dental appointment at Divine Dental Studio?
Dr. Popat will perform a thorough examination and oral cancer screening. You may receive dental x-rays to help us diagnose any issues that can’t be seen easily in the mouth. To schedule your routine dental appointment, call our office today.
If my child is in sports, should he or she be wearing a mouthguard?
Yes, definitely. Most dental injuries are sports-related and a mouthguard can help prevent a dental injury. A custom-made mouthguard will provide the best and most comfortable fit. Contact our office to have a mouthguard fabricated for you or your child.
What do dental sealants do to protect your teeth?
Dental sealants can protect teeth from decay by filling in the deep grooves of the tooth with a tooth-colored material. This layer prevents bacteria and food from getting down into the grooves. Sealants are non-invasive and easy to place. They can be used on both adults and children. For more information about sealants, give us a call today.